Please leave a message
In an environment where items are custom made to an individual’s unique style and measurements, it’s important to provide the perfect fit garment as quickly as possible.
Gerber’s AccuMark® Made-to-Measure (MTM) meets the complex needs of the tailored clothing industry. It is the only software solution that provides true automation from pattern modification through advanced rule-based specifications and order creation.
|Processor Speed||Intel® Dual-Core||Intel® Core™ i5|
|Hard Disk Capacity||20+ GB||250 GB|
|Memory||4 GB||8+ GB|
|Graphics Display||1280 x 1024 UVGA color|
• Alters model based on an individual’s style choices and measurements.
• Uses measurements derived from high-tech 3D body scanners or low-tech tape measures.
• Creates AccuMark orders, models and size codes based on unique customer requirements.
• Features a customizable database to meet your unique product requirements and maximize throughput without need for additional personnel.
• Automates order selection and decision making using powerful knowledge-based rules.
• Automates the “blue pencil” process.
• Batch processing of work automates and expedites work in progress.
• Generates and exports cut data automatically.
• Combines with AccuNest™ for automated marker making to maximize productivity and material savings.
• Provides information management tools for querying orders by customer name or any other order detail.
• Expert software decreases reliance on highly-skilled operators.
• Imports order information from various sources, including mainframes and web pages.