The Nadia Instrument is an automated, microfluidic droplet-based platform for single cell research that encapsulates up to 8 samples, in parallel, in under 20 mins. Over 50,000 single cells can be captured per cartridge in a run.
The fully automated Nadia Instrument guides users through all relevant steps of the experiment via an easy-to-use touchscreen interface. The Nadia can be used with customer supplied reagents or Dolomite Bio's scRNA-Seq Reagent Kit.
- Automation: Fully automated sample encapsulation.
- Ease of use: Automatic detection of application-specific cartridges, touch screen interface and sample loading guide lights.
- Scalability: Processing capability of up to 8 samples in parallel.
- Temperature control: Automated sample chilling to maintain transcriptome state.
- Single use cartridge: Disposable cartridges with no wetted parts to avoid cross contamination.
- Truly single cell: Ultra low cell doublet rates due to gentle cell agitation