Save interesting pages while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon on the bottom of the page. You will find the pages you saved in this area again.
Save interesting documents while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon next to the download links. You will find the documents you saved in this area again.
Please note: This information is saved in a cookie. In case your browser deletes cookies after a session, the information will be lost.
Do you really want to delete all documents?
This action can not be undone.
Please leave a message
A truly portable full-range near-infrared spectrometer that is fast, accurate and easy to use. From the makers of the FieldSpec, LabSpec, and TerraSpec product lines comes QualitySpec Trek, redefining true instrument field-portability while maintaining the highest standards of spectral data quality you expect from ASD. QualitySpec Trek delivers precision full range spectral measurements through a hand-held system designed around a radically streamlined cable-free workflow. With one pull of the trigger this revolutionary hand-held full-range spectrometer delivers accurate spectral results in seconds. By optimising spectral collection workflow, portability, and ease of use, QualitySpec Trek saves time in the field and maximises your research budget investment.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Portability: Lightweight yet rugged design allows unprecedented portability in a full-range highly accurate NIR spectrometer.
• Fast and Accurate: Enhanced spectrometer configuration builds on the trusted legacy of ASD for unparalleled accuracy and performance.
• Cable Free: Remove cable management from your data collection workflow with a truly cable-free integrated system.
• Integrated Computer and LCD: On board computing and LCD display eliminates the need for 3rd party laptops or hand held devices. Simplify your workflow and leave your PDA at home.
• Audio Voice Recorder: Automate your field notes with the convenience of voice memos. The QualitySpec Trek’s audio voice recorder feature can record useful descriptive information for each data point measured.
• Internal Wavelength & White Reference Capability: On-board internal referencing features ensure instrument performance, high data quality, and liberates the operator from the necessity of frequent white reference measurements.
• On-Board GPS: Automatically populate accurate coordinate and elevation data for every measurement.
• Sample Clip: Each QualitySpec Trek is shipped with a second magnetic external white reference that serves as a sample clip for scanning thin samples such as parchment, foliage, or fabric.
• Data Management: Review and enlarge spectra on the device or on your computer wit the PC Manager. Computer software allows for easy spectrum, file, and project management with user-friendly file naming, spectrum review and tagging, and easy import/export capability.