Save interesting pages while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon on the bottom of the page. You will find the pages you saved in this area again.
Save interesting documents while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon next to the download links. You will find the documents you saved in this area again.
Please note: This information is saved in a cookie. In case your browser deletes cookies after a session, the information will be lost.
Do you really want to delete all documents?
This action can not be undone.
Please leave a message
- Available with high-quality polypropylene or polystyrene
- Molded graduations stand out distinctly on these optically clear tubes
- Colorless and transparent are perfect for biological reaction experiments
- Thicker walls will not crush
- DNase/RNase-free and non-pyrogenic
- Available in sterilized or non-sterilized
|Cat. No.||Volume（mL）||Description||Sterile||Qty.per bag/case|
|TUB000140||14||Polypropylene,Clear, 17*100mm,Round BottomTube||N||50/500|
|TUB011140||14||Polypropylene,Clear, 17*100mm,Round BottomTube||Y||25/500|
|TUB100140||14||Polystyrene,Clear, 17*100mm,Round BottomTube||N||50/500|
|TUB111140||14||Polystyrene,Clear, 17*100mm,Round BottomTube||Y||25/500|