Save interesting pages while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon on the bottom of the page. You will find the pages you saved in this area again.
Save interesting documents while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon next to the download links. You will find the documents you saved in this area again.
Please note: This information is saved in a cookie. In case your browser deletes cookies after a session, the information will be lost.
Do you really want to delete all documents?
This action can not be undone.
DKSH Technology Pte Ltd.
DKSH South East Asia Pte Ltd.
625 Toa Payoh Lorong 4
#03-00, Singapore 319519
DKSH Technology Pte Ltd: +65 6274 1222.
DKSH South East Asia Pte Ltd: +65 6222 0232 (Luxury & Watches)
|Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.30pm (SGT)|
Please leave a message
Kelvin Low, Senior Manager
The UHPLC-MS is certainly the chromatographic technique for users who, besides being on the lookout for the best analytical performances, works at very high pressure, with minimum solvent consumption and guarantee of resolution and reproducibility of results. CARLO ERBA Reagents, recognized as a leading company in the manufacture of solvents for chromatography, is always attuned to the market needs and has developed a specific range of solvents dedicated to solvents for UHPLC-MS in order to meet the quality requirements of this refined analytical technique.
• Purity higher than 99.95 %
• High UV transmittance
• Excellent baseline quality in gradient, tested specifically for UHPLC
• Test with reserpine (30 < ppb), specific for LCMS
• Low content in inorganic and metallic ions
• Non volatile residue content less than 1 ppm
• Filtration at least 0.2 or 0.1 μm
• Packaged in amber glass bottles pretreated with 1.1-difluoroethane to reduce significantly the potential formation of metals adduct