Save interesting pages while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon on the bottom of the page. You will find the pages you saved in this area again.
Save interesting documents while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon next to the download links. You will find the documents you saved in this area again.
Please note: This information is saved in a cookie. In case your browser deletes cookies after a session, the information will be lost.
Do you really want to delete all documents?
This action can not be undone.
DKSH Technology Pte Ltd.
DKSH South East Asia Pte Ltd.
625 Toa Payoh Lorong 4
#03-00, Singapore 319519
DKSH Technology Pte Ltd: +65 6274 1222.
DKSH South East Asia Pte Ltd: +65 6222 0232 (Luxury & Watches)
|Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.30pm (SGT)|
Please leave a message
Kelvin Low, Senior Manager
The Seam Inspection module inspects the complete seam around the can. The module is positioned in-line to inspect 100% of the produced cans, non-destructively.
The in-line Seam Inspection module inspects the complete seam around the can. The module is positioned in-line to inspect 100% of the produced cans, non-destructively. Various can sizes and can shapes are inspected without any product handling. The inspection is available for high line speeds.
Lab measurements equipment are highly accurate, based on samples as a selection of the entire production. Due to that defective seams can be detected too late and inconsitantly.
• Seam Dents
• Cut seam
• Knocked down flange
• Double seam
• Incomplete seam
• False seam
• Tight/loose seam
• Cut down seam
• Seam spinner/turned corner
• In-line inspection of Seam
• Inspects 100% of the produced cans
• No product handling needed
• High speed available (up to 90.0000 products per hour)
• Different can sizes and shapes, including round and rectangular cans
• Modular expandable with other inspection modules
• Network connection
• Remote connection
• Storage of statistics and pictures
• Short changeover time
• Simple installation to the line
• Stainless steel hygienic frame
• Very operator friendly user interface
• Easy maintenance because of no moving parts