Powder and granulate tester for flowability characterization.
The PF1 powder flow tester has been specifically designed for standardized testing in full compliance with Pharmacopeia requirements as laid down in USP <1174> and Ph. Eur. 2.9.36. Its optimized design allows for different, yet easily repeatable test conditions and methods for powder flow characterization. Change-over between configurations is simple with quick-change components that do not require any additional tools.
- Three different standardized flowability tests for characterization of powders and granulates
- Flow through an orifice with funnel or cylinder and angle of repose type tests
- Robust stand with two easily height-adjustable arms (quick-lock without any tools)
- Allows to flexibly use either a stirrer or a filling funnel without having to remove any components
- Integrated timer starts & stops automatically when opening /closing the shutter
- Simplified "Mass per Time" measuring with laboratory balance
- Optimized for fast and trouble-free cleaning