Save interesting pages while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon on the bottom of the page. You will find the pages you saved in this area again.
Save interesting documents while you browse the DKSH website via the basket icon next to the download links. You will find the documents you saved in this area again.
Please note: This information is saved in a cookie. In case your browser deletes cookies after a session, the information will be lost.
Do you really want to delete all documents?
This action can not be undone.
DKSH Technology Pte Ltd.
DKSH South East Asia Pte Ltd.
625 Toa Payoh Lorong 4
#03-00, Singapore 319519
DKSH Technology Pte Ltd: +65 6274 1222.
DKSH South East Asia Pte Ltd: +65 6222 0232 (Luxury & Watches)
|Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.30pm (SGT)|
Kelvin Low, Senior Manager
George Technitis, General Manager, Technology, Australia & New Zealand
Andrew Gerrard, National Sales Manager
The 360° Can Inspection module is a highly accurate Mix-Up & Integrity Detection system for cans. The system integrates critical functionalities including (Bar- & DMC- & QR-) Code reading and Color Artwork & Damages inspection in one "all-in-one" system.
Extra relevant modules can be connected. For example Empty Can Inspection (inspects inside of can and the flange), Seam Inspection, and/or Cap Inspection.
The system is used by (Infant Formula) Can Fillers, Can Makers, and similar products with challanging reflective surfaces, such as Bottles, Jars and soup/sauce Cups.
• Barcode Reading (ladder + picket fence oriented)
• 2D Data Matrix Code Reading, including QR codes
• Decoration Inspection, including colour print quality, ghost prints (double prints), upside-down cans and damages
• OCR Code Reading
• Label positioning
• Empty Can Inspection (inside + flange)
• Seam Inspection
• Cap Inspection
• Code Reading of batch/date codes
• Automatic learning functionality
• Short changeover time using product library or MES input
• Compact footprint available
• No mechanical adjustments needed
• Proven standard system
• Random product orientation
• Simple installation to the line
• Stainless steel hygienic frame
• Network connection
• Remote access connection
• Storage of statistics and pictures
• Very operator friendly user interface
• Easy maintenance because of no moving parts