Silakan tinggalkan pesan
Your access to and use of this site (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and DKSH Management Ltd. or any of its affiliates in connection therewith are superseded and of no force or effect.
If you do not accept these Terms and conditions, please note that you are not allowed to access, use or download materials from this Site.
Terms and conditions
1. The use of this Site and its contents is permitted for private, non-commercial use only. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, copy, download, reproduce, print, publish, display, distribute, modify, update, transmit, reuse, repost, store, translate or use the content of the Site or parts thereof in any form for public or commercial purposes, including, for example, the text, images, illustrations, graphics, photographs, audio clips, video clips and audio-video clips, without prior written permission of DKSH Management Ltd. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of DKSH Management Ltd. Neither DKSH ManagementLtd. nor any of its affiliates warrants or represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates.
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of DKSH Management Ltd., its affiliates or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. The DKSH Holding Ltd. internet site - or the internet sites of DKSH Management Ltd. Affiliates - may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of DKSH Management Ltd., its affiliates and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of DKSH Management Ltd., its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. While DKSH Management Ltd. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site. Information published on this Site may be incomplete or outdated and may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors; DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates make no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is" and on "as available" basis. DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates accept no responsibility, warranty or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its contents. In particular, DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates do not make any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or contents of the Site, and DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses or worms that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, illustrations, graphics, photographs, video clips, audio clips or audio-video clips from the Site. DKSH Management Ltd. reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site and/or to revise or alter the pages of this Site or the contents thereof, respectively, or withdraw access to them, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification. Neither DKSH Management Ltd. nor its affiliates nor the DKSH Group entity controlling this Site accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of the DKSH Group or a third party.
6. Any communication, information and/or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes, free of charge, the property of DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communication, information or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information, communication or material without restriction and without compensating you in any way. By submitting any communication, information or material to the server of DKSH Management Ltd., for example, by e-mail or via the DKSH world wide web pages, you agree that: (a) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any communication, information or material; and (b) you own the communication, information or material or have unlimited right to provide it to DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates and DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates may publish the communication, information or material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in the services or products of DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates without accountability or liability; and (c) you agree not to take action against DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates in relation to communication, information or material submitted by you and you agree to indemnify DKSH Management Ltd. and/or its affiliates if any third party takes action against DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates in relation to the communication, information or material you submit.
7. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. DKSH Management Ltd. reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such Information, at any time with out notice.
8. DKSH Management Ltd. internet sites may contain Information on its worldwide products and/or services or on worldwide products and/or services of its affiliates, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a DKSH Management Ltd. product or service or to a product or service of one of its affiliates on a DKSH Management Ltd. internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
10. Although DKSH Management Ltd. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, neither DKSH Management Ltd. nor its affiliates are under any obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. DKSH Management Ltd. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. This Site may contain forward-looking statements which are based on current plans, estimates and projections, with regard to which DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates shall in no way be liable. These statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, many of which are outside the control of DKSH Management Ltd. or its affiliates. DKSH Management Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update any of these statements in light of new information or future events.
12. DKSH Management Ltd. may at any time revise, without prior notice, these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions immediately upon posting of such revision or modification and should therefore review these Terms and conditions every time you use this Site.
13. Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the DKSH Group is not permitted. Inline linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of the DKSH Group is equally prohibited.