Proven to be the most advanced, precise, and user-friendly manual tablet hardness tester, the MT50 with high-precision Dr. Schleuniger® technology is an all-time favorite in both laboratories and compression rooms. Robust and very easy to use, the manual tester sets new standards in fast and precise manual operation – from multi-parameter runs to simple hardness tests of all types of samples, shapes, and materials.
- Measuring of 5 parameters: Hardness, Length / Diameter, Width, Thickness, Weight / Mass
- Configurable test reports and various printer interfaces including export of test results to USB flash drive
- Optimized jaw movements for highest precision and short cycle times
- Compliance by design according to USP <1217> and Ph.Eur. 2.9.8 requirements
- Robust Dr. Schleuniger® measuring technology
- Intuitive icon-based EasyTouch™ operation
- Data integrity and 21 CFR, Part 11 compliant data management with q-doc®